Why is council considering this?
The primary purpose
of the Artarmon Parkland Pavilion is to complement the recently completed
Artarmon Parklands and enhance amenity for parkland and recreational
users. To this end, Council is taking a
place making approach to ensure the pavilion will deliver social value and
amenity to the Artarmon community as a place to gather and hold small-scale
What is the timeline for the Artarmon Parklands Pavilion Development Project?
The Project will occur in five phases:
1. Consultation - February 2020 to November 2020
2. Concept Design - March 2020 to May 2020
3. Development Application - November 2020 to February 2021
4. Procurement - March 2021 to May 2021
5. Construction - June 2021 to January 2022
What are the next steps after this consultation?
· A report will be developed based on your feedback and presented to Council.
· The feedback will be used by the architect to create 2 new concept designs.
· These concept designs will be presented to Council and then exhibited on Have Your Say for the next round of community feedback.