- It is a quick, safe and convenient way to have your say on a range of issues and topics.
- It is a great way to keep up to date on issues affecting your community.
- You can see what other community members think about an issue or topic, and then respond with your own views.
- You don't have to attend community meetings at a set place and time.
- It allows for a range of different people, with different views to discuss matters that impact on their community.
How can I join and comment in the online forums?
Simply click on the SIGN UP tab at the top right hand of the page, when prompted provide a name (it can be your first name), a USERNAME and PASSWORD of your choice, a valid email address, your age, gender and the location in which you live. Your comments will appear under your chosen Username.
What are the advantages in using the online forum?
How is the site moderated?
All moderation is carried out by Bang the Table and is independant to Willoughby City Council. The moderators do not edit or alter any comments and will only remove comments deemed to be significantly off topic, offensive or malicious, in which case they are removed form the site immediately. Refer to the guidelines at the 'Moderation' tab in the menu bar at the bottom of the page.